2012년 1월 12일 목요일

Wacky Web tale

On the Track of Bigfoot

    One scary day, our class went hiking along the Suji River. Like all cool hikers, we were ready for any emergency. In our backpacks, we carried friendsmilk, and one smelly foot.
As we walked along the trail, Mr. Garrioch noticed a(n) funny footprint. “Do you think a(n) printer made these tracks?” Mr. Garrioch asked.
     “No, but let's follow them anyway,” suggested Dong Ju.
    We murdered for hours. Then I screamed, “Oh my god! I think I see a huge brain.
shut up!” we heard someone say. It was 고용규 principle.
고용규 principle!” we screamed. “We thought you were a huge brain!”
“Do I look like a huge brain? Well, as long as you're all here, you can help me look for firestorms. There are lots of them here along the Suji River. We can take them back to school and study them under our microscopes.”
“Shut up!!” everyone said.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기