2011년 12월 29일 목요일

Three things about me

1. I really love swimming. my body feels in the right place in the water. I don`t mean to brag but I have made some astounding feats. I have won 3silver medals, 1gold medal, and one bronze medal. I try to calm my self by breathing deeply, and think that this is just practice. Those who have stage fright should try this method. I have won some races that way. But don`t be too relaxed. There has to be a little tension.
2. I`ll tell you another astounding thing. I`ve meet somebody who basically changed your lives. want a hint? He invented the IPhone. Yes I have met Steve Jobs. But not face to face. Just while he was having a speech(not on TV). Another disapointing thing was I was young then so I don`t remember him.
3. It is boring, but I will tell you my hobby. It is reading books. Most teachers would say it is a good hobby. But I don`t read good books and I read only fantasy books. I read so much my mom sometimes banned reading.

댓글 1개:

  1. All very astounding, and very well written! I like that word "astounding," and encourage you to keep using interesting words.

    I hardly see any grammatical issues to raise in this post, but do think you could write more and include some pictures to make things more visual.

    Good work so far!

    답글삭제